Monday, August 3, 2015

Life is an adventure: live and let love

Everyday I think we faced people that don't like us. No explanation just pure hate. Mine is somebody I work with, I've never done anything to him. He just flat out doesn't like me.

Well guess what! After 3 years I really just don't care. This guy has made me cry feel inadequate and so many other emotions that going to work really made me sick.

Now I look at this guy and just think to myself: so I know this guy is really miserable. Even with his education he is very ignorant. Not just with his personal skills, but also what he thinks he knows. So recently he's become upset with my manager and he started grasping at straws to find things to make it more difficult for not only myself but her. Let me tell you I cannot wait to prove him wrong.

What are some of your experiences with somebody that just flat out don't like ya?

Stay tuned for more funny,
Xoxox
WifeMommyPhotographer

No comments:

Post a Comment