Saturday, August 1, 2015

Live is adventure: control issues.

So I always joke that I have control issues.
Like when people ask why isn't zach driving. My answer is this: Duh, I have control issues.

Truth is I get really bad anxiety if someone else drives long distance. I don't like clifs and I HATE big rigs. Also, I enjoy driving.

Recently I went to a family members wedding... as a photographer I was completely shocked to see ONE photographer where there should have been two. (Just personal not a need) Even more shocked when I saw her standing in one place for the walk out/procession...

I'm sure here photos will be amazing, but I really had to fight an urge to start taking photos and tell her she was doing it wrong. (Again control issues)

What are your thoughts on how you do photography???

Stay tuned for more funny,
Xoxox
WifeMommyPhotographer

No comments:

Post a Comment