Sunday, August 2, 2015

Life is an adventure: road less traveled

I'm a road less traveled person. I like highways that are over populated with vehicles. Sometimes it takes a little longer to get to my destination, but I actually get to have an adventure.

I get to taking the scenery of wide open spaces and the majestic colors in New Mexico on the 70. From the red dirt and rolling green shrubs to the blue sky and white puffy clouds.

These are things you don't normally get to take in when you're rushing down the freeway and since there is a big rig about to cut you off and you're paranoid because you have your family in the car.

Okay if you don't know I'm terrified of big rigs.
I've had numerous shares of scares with them.

Sometimes you find a town that almost seems untouched by time. We're friendly hellos our heartfelt and eye contact is made. 

Sometimes you get stuck on the highway, there's nothing around for miles and miles, and you have to go to the bathroom. 

What's your favorite off the beaten path road trip?

Stay tuned for more funny,
Xoxox

WifeMommyPhotographer

No comments:

Post a Comment