Friday, July 31, 2015

Life is an adventure: Mommy potty training fail...

At 18 months my little was almost completely potty trained. It was wonderful! Then something happened and we have spent the last 18 months trying to get her back to being fully potty trained. Well we have tried everything from taking away diapers and putting her in “big girl panties”, bribes, and a few other mommy tips and tricks. Nothing has been avail.

Well recently we went on a family trip to San Diego. She was doing well. Making pee in the potty and even trying to poop. Can I say I was thrilled! Except apparently she was just showing off for me… We left her with my mom (whom btw is my Aunt) and she crapped her pants. I do not mean she had a little sneak attack, she blew throw the panties and we had to throw them away. (Double bag style) I tried to show her how disappointed I was, but it did not faze her for more than 30 seconds. The next day same thing, but I wanted to try to save the panties.

Mind you I have a super weak stomach, so when I say I wanted to save the panties I mean I wanted my hubby to go clean them because he can handle stink smells like that.

Well, hubby didn’t want to do it. So I am in the bathroom cleaning these panties throwing up.
Hubby comes in and goes oh I would have done it…
*steaming at this point*
Please, just leave me alone.

(Please picture this: I am bent over the Jacuzzi tub rinsing these Minnie mouse panties out. Using Green Tea shampoo, which has a very strong mint aroma, to wash these panties out and puking. While my hubby stands at the doorway staring at me.)
I think my little even came to say sorry…
Now a week ago I was very upset, but today I am laughing. Did I really want to make a point that bad? Of course because most days I only see the small picture…That in the moment picture…


What is your worst potty training moment?

Stay tuned for more funny...
XOXO


WifeMotherPhotographer 

No comments:

Post a Comment