Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Like an adventure: oh no talking politics

So this may be a complete Arizona thing but there is a lot of discussion about Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

He's been the sheriff for many years as well as having some very controversy regulations that you put into place. He actually thinks that when people are serving time that they should be serving time I'm not getting special treatment which I respect. Don't in recent years he's gotten a little edgy. Today there is a discussion about his next term in elections against somebody, I don't even know his name!

Truth is honestly should probably be a little bit more involved, but I'm not... something my adult self is working on!

And if I'm a hundred percent honest the only thing that I remembered your plan about I was probably 12 or 13 and my real father James was intensity and he had to wear pink underwear but when he got out he gave me these postcards and told me to see them because one day with it would be worth a lot of money and the only thing I could think of was this man might be crazy.

For anybody that is familiar and any sense of Sheriff Joe Arpaio what are your thoughts?

Stay tuned for more funny,
Xoxox

WifeMommyPhotographer!

No comments:

Post a Comment